Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Can You Guess What These Are For A Prize?

Well, I'm getting a new blog look! For reasons unknown I lost my blog banner! My wonderful daughter, Gina, is re-designing my blog! Woot! In the mean time, I'm cleaning my studio (slowly) and am realizing what a pack rat, hoarder I am. I found these jars of scraps and thought it would be fun to see if anyone can figure out what kind of project these scraps are from. The first person to figure it out will win 4 Fat Quarters of Lecien's French Rose fabrics (1 yard total). Just leave me a comment with your guess. If no-one guesses correctly by this time next week, the little contest is over. You can click on the photo to get a better look.

1 comment:

Emma-Jayne said...

Just discovered your blog, so although the contest is over... Are those pockets? Please say I'm right, I can give myself a high five then :)