Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Old and New....

Yesterday we received some new patterns from Vanilla House for the shop (just click on the pics if you want to see more about these patterns). I had to have this apron pattern because it is exactly like an apron that I remember my Grandmother wearing. She had several of these aprons made from feedsack fabrics. I remember going to the feed store with her to buy chicken feed and choosing sacks sacks of feed for some of my dresses. I also remember the little banty rooster who used to chase me around the yard....



We also got this adorable bib pattern with little monsters sewn right into the bib! These are new styles that I know little ones love to wear. They are fun, easy patterns that look great made in bright, cheerful fabrics.



So there you have it...patterns that inspire thoughts of the past and the present. I love them both!

No comments: