Thursday, March 22, 2012

Awesome Marking Product!

I love to mark quilts the easy way. This little quick raw edge applique baby quilt is not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination but I did want to sign it. I'm using the amazing new pen that looks like and writes like a regular ball point pen! I just signed my name and quilted over it. Then....
I ironed it and like magic it disappears! Just disappears with ironing! Amazing! Sorry about the quality of this picture but I have a cheap camera and couldn't get a picture that showed the ironed (but quilted) signature unless I didn't use the flash.

Here is the wonder pen! I've used them to cut out applique pieces, to mark quilting lines, to mark applique placement and more. I was going to buy them for the customers at the shop but I found them at Walmart much cheaper and in a bunch of colors! They are amazing so I thought I would share.

No comments: