Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring is Here....Early!



God's Design for Spring

It's almost Spring. Our trees are already budding and it is still February. I was a little concerned about that until I read this. I don't know who wrote it but the facts appear to be true. When I read this and I watch this video, I wonder why I ever worry about my life and trying to make things happen my way. I wonder why I find it so hard to trust the Creator of order and beauty (I choose to call Him God). He obviously knows what He is doing. For example:

the eggs of the potato bug hatch in 7 days,
those of the canary in 14 days,
those of the barnyard hen in 21 days,
the eggs of ducks and gees hatch in 28 days,
those of the mallard in 35 days,
the eggs of the parrot and the ostrich hatch in 42 days,
(notice, they are all divisible by 7, the number of days in a week).

God's wisdom is revealed in His arrangement of sections and segments,
as well as in the number of grains.
each watermelon has an even number of stripes on the rind,
each orange has an even number of segments,
each ear of corn has an even number of rows,
each stalk of wheat has an even number of grains,
all grains are found in even numbers on the stalks and
the Lord specified thirty fold, sixty fold and a hundred fold - all even numbers.

The lives of each of us may be ordered by the Lord in a beautiful way for His glory,
if you will only entrust Him with your life. If you try to regulate your own life,
it will only be a mess and a failure.
Only the One who made the brain and the heart can successfully guide them to a profitable end.

I hope you find this as fascinating as I did...

The Beauty of Pollination

No comments: