Sunday, January 22, 2012

Two Blocks Down, Two to Go

Well, never mind about finishing my Valentine's Day wallhanging...I started this yesterday. It's a quilt from a pattern called "Patio Pots" by Jan Patek. She makes all her quilts in lovely primitive colors and she has a huge following. I just thought how wonderful it would be to have the bright colors I like (and that I stock in the shop) in her primitive patterns. This quilt has a lot of the Happy fabric line from Jennifer Heynen. Just thought I'd show you. Obviously I still suffer from A.D.D....sigh... Maybe it's a reaction to our unseasonal warm weather...

I think I'm going to like this little quilt.

1 comment:

mani said...

Creativity is nice , it can be more better if make with paper and use some other colors.
plastic cards
Plastic Card printing