Friday, July 15, 2011

FABULOUS NEW FOLK ART QUILT PATTERNS!

We just got these darling new quilt patterns in at 44th Street Fabric and I had to share! They are so unusual and adorable! Designed by the talented Jo James, these little quilts could be made in a variety of techniques. I'm going to make one in iron-on applique (no, I'm not going to do needle turn--at least not right now). I also thought about doing one in wool. Jo has included the pattern for the little faces with instructions about how to do the color on the faces. I have a ton of buttons and these little wall hangings are a great way to display some of them. We also got some of Jo's paper doll art! Check them out at the shop!

STORYBOOK GIRLS

AMANITA'S GARDEN

STARS AND STRIPES

CATS IN THE GARDEN

LULLABYE AND GOOD NIGHT

No comments: