Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE


Alice in Wonderland

Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf

Marina and her Baby Doll

I just wanted to share some art from fabulous folk artists, Jo James and Dylan Curry, the husband and wife team behind Cart Before the Horse. These gorgeous contemporary folk art creations are individual works of art. I personally think it is some of the finest folk art around today. I aspire to become a collector of their work. I just had to share this amazing art with you. Happily, Jo and Dylan have a wonderful website where you can see a gallery of their unique works of art. Just click on any of the pictures shown above to go to their Etsy shop and buy their fabulous items.

1 comment:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

These works are so whimsical and beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

I also wanted to add that every time I see a pic of one of your sweet dogs I have to smile. :)

Thanks for you comment on my blog as well!