Tuesday, December 8, 2009

JUST DREAMY FABRIC - KIDS CLOTHES FROM JOANN









My friend Joann is doing patterns for little ones and is using Just Dreamy Fabric for her models! How cute are these!! I adore the little appliques on the bibs and the little pockets on the rompers! Sooo darling! Just had to show you. She has just started her pattern company and if you are interested in a pattern, you can contact her (until she gets her fancy-schmancy web site up and running) at abner2009@comcast.net. I don't have an embroidery machine but I'm tempted after seeing those little appliques (who am I kidding--I don't have a kazillion dollars to buy an embroidery machine)! These little outfits would look cute without the embroidery too though. Thanks for giving us a sneak peek Joann! We love them!
You can buy all these Just Dreamy fabrics from our shop. Be sure and enter our blog giveaway for FREE fabric! See each Monday's blog entry for details.

No comments: