Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY !! AND A PHOTO OF A WATERCOLOR QUILT BEV MADE!


Jason, April (baby momma), Graig and Megan came to OKC from Dallas for Mother's Day weekend. April is just showing a little bit (she's the one in the gray sweater). Gina and her family and Eric and his family are here in OKC and we had a great time. We missed Arnie and Austin who went to Austin to a rowing competition.

Jason found one of my quilt pictures for a watercolor quilt! Thanks Jaso! This quilt had a watercolor base and lots of applique in the border and over the watercolor squares. Hopefully I will retrieve all the photos of quilts I made that I thought I lost.

We'll know the sex of the baby in a few weeks (hopefully) and I'll go into "baby quilt making mode" in a serious way! Thanks for the great Mother's Day gang!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh how fun, I have two grandbabies on the way and am looking for the perfect quilts to make for them!